Thursday, November 1, 2012

Video blog

Hello everyone, Today I am posting a video that I have created where I actually demonstrate one of my favorite DIY projects. I really wanted everyone to see the process of how I create my pennyless projects. There are several DIY projects that I have posted about with pictures but this is a video version that will actually teach you all how I do it.

I hope that this video will be just as educational and inspirational to those that are also passionate about DIY projects. May you all find it simple and easy, and do-able to fit into your busy lifestyle. There is not enough time in the day but sometimes we surprise ourselves when we actually try something.


I am no expert at DIY projects, I'm a beginner. Just want everyone to remember to have fun along the way and know its ok to mess up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment