Wednesday, October 3, 2012

BORING SWEAT PANTS TO NEW GYM SHORTS

Hi everyone! I hope most of you are getting a hang of these projects, they are made to be quick, simple and fun. Yesterday I had a doctors appointment and was told that I need to incorporate exercise in my daily routine. Its been a while since I've stepped foot in the gym (about 7 months -__-).

SO, I've been thinking about going back soon. The only thing is that I need new gym clothes. Because going back to the gym is like going back to school or work, you need to look fresh! But I don't have extra money to spend on new shorts... It would probably cost around $12-$20 depending on where I shop. Not wanting to run to the store, my initial reaction was to run into my room and raid my dresser.

I have a drawer full of sweat pants that I barely wear and don't even care about much anymore. I chose a pair that I did not mind cutting up. Its time for you to find an old pair of sweat pants that you want as a new pair of sweat shorts!! In a few easy steps you will have a new pair of gym shorts without spending a dime!

The project: Turning forgotten sweat pants into fun new gym shorts. All you will need is a fine pair of scissors!

DIY:
STEP 1: Lay sweat pants down on a flat surface
STEP 2: Take a pair of shorts you already have and lay it over pants to get a precise measurement
STEP 3: Cut through the desired area that is appropriate for you
STEP 4: Try it on to see if front, back and sides look even
STEP 5: When happy with result, ROCK YOUR NEW WORK OUT SHORTS!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment