Thursday, September 27, 2012

GLAMOROUS NAILS WITHOUT TIPPING THE MANICURIST!

Hi everyone! I hope you all have been able to DIY lately. These projects are made to be simple enough to get everyone trying. Well, today I felt like doing my nails, but wanted to change it up a bit. When it comes to doing nails, sometimes I get tired of the same tones of color. But we just have to use our creativity and change up the process!

What I'm about to show is a style that has been around for a while, but it should come to you as sort of a reminder that its still IN STYLE. I like this style because its subtle yet shows that your bold; and different.

In general, I like to do my own nails. Mainly because I am very particular in what I like and know what looks good on me. Since I am meticulous about detail, I save money from going to the nail salon. That is important to me, because Saving money is crucial as a student!

The Project: Choose a solid color nail polish, then choose another bold color; dark, bright, glittery, what ever you like. 

DIY:
STEP 1: Paint all nails the solid color
STEP 2: After letting nails dry, choose the bold color
STEP 3: Choose one finger on each hand and paint it with that bold color you chose (I chose both ring fingers)
STEP 4: Apply the top coat and let it dry
STEP 5: When you are satisfied with the result, ROCK THOSE BEAUTIFUL BOLD NAILS!

(TIP: accessorize with your nails with rings, bags, bracelets, etc. Also coordinate with your outfits, and remember that the colors don't necessarily need to match)


I like glitter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment