Tuesday, December 4, 2012

DIY scarf organizer

Hey everyone! Its that time of year again, scarf season! That said, it's crucial to take out all scarves out from hiding and display them nicely where they can be easily seen. Now, we can easily go to the store and spend a bunch of money on closet organizers but that would just be a waste when most of us have what we need in our own home.

Its easy to take the easy way out and buy the organizer but the easy way out some times are costly, and we don't want that, we want to save! So I came up with the idea to simply use a hanger. It sounds silly that scarves will be organized by just a hanger but my way works....atleast for me it does.

It can work for you too, its very easy!

Before I started hanging my scarves, they would be stashed away in my drawers where I couldn't see them nicely and most times I wouldn't even wear them because I couldn't see it clearly. With my own scarf organizer, its easy to see and takes up much less space and that's what we all need, more space!!

Now this is a basic DIY project because my left hand is still not in good shape to do really exciting, crafty projects. Thank you for your patience guys!

The project: Gather up scarves and all your hangers.

DIY:
STEP 1: Lay down scarves next to each other on a flat surface.
STEP 2: Choose 3-4 scarves to hang.
STEP 3: Hang scarf on to hanger and make a loop to make a knot then pull down.
STEP 4: Continue STEP 3 with each scarf.
STEP 5: Once your done, hang it in your closet and see how much new space you have!

I love mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment