Monday, December 3, 2012

Blog Break...

Hey everyone! So sorry for not posting new DIY projects lately. A week ago (night before thanksgiving) I had a bad accident where a part of my left hand got burned and I couldnt use my left hand at all. It is a second degree burn and for 5 days I couldn't even move my hand. That is why I haven't been able to create cool new projects to share with you guys.

These past few days I've been able to move my fingers and stretch my hand a bit by where the burn is, which is good because that means its healing. I will have a new DIY post up soon! Its not going to be anything too crafty because I'm barely able to do anything involving both hands, since I don't want to get infected so I have to be careful. Thank you for your understanding!


No comments:

Post a Comment